Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/c8bittz0/public_html/drshannondubach.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
I specialize in helping parents through pregnancy, introducing a new child into the family and early
parenting issues and challenges such as:
- Worries and ambivalence during a pregnancy
- Biological mom’s postpartum depression
- Second parent’s depression, bonding questions and other issues
- Difficulties in the transition to parenthood
- Handling sleep deprivation, the blues and the tedium of early parenting
- Addressing the need for more than just parenting
- Working through relationship challenges with the birth of your first/second/third child
I can be reached at (510) 686-3773 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options to address your particular challenges to growing your family.
Baby Center. Provides educational information from deciding to approach pregnancy to developmental questions for teenagers.
HopeXchange. Offers educational and uplifting information for those impacted by the grief of pregnancy loss.