I specialize in psychotherapy for the emotional roller coaster you may experience as you consider and begin to grow your family. I work with couples, single parents and co-parenting families grappling with:
- Whether or not to have children
- Deciding about an unplanned pregnancy
- Unexpected pregnancy loss
- Struggles with infertility and the introduction of assisted conception
- Options for creating your biosocial family through Assisted Reproductive Technology including donor insemination, egg donation, surrogacy, gestational care or embryo adoption
To arrange to discuss these and other challenges in creating and growing your family call me at (510) 686-3773 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
Growing Generations Dedicated to helping people have babies, parent with support and grow flourishing families.